There are many ways now to share your current location, including
- Facebook Places
- Bing and Google have their location sharing systems
It’s a popular thing to do. But have you ever had a good think about the pros and cons of doing this?
- It’s fun, everyone does it
- It’s a novel way to share your life with friends and family
- If you have good locks and security in your home then it might not matter
- You lose some privacy, both for yourself and for those you’re with
- You could be letting people know that no one is at your home, potentially encouraging intruders
Post comments below, share your thoughts on location sharing sites.